Our courses and programs are built around a set of core beliefs:
- Every organisation and every community is navigating through many unknowns and uncertainties
- Every community and every organisation has the answers and being ‘in community‘ with each other is part of finding the answers
- Every leader has the means to see what needs to be done and can step forward to do it
- CEOs and senior leaders create positive and innovative environments through setting clear intention, attending to and resourcing capacity and capability, as well as holding accountability.
The powerful questions we return to for guidance are:
- How do we rise to our individual and collective challenges and opportunities?
- What simple and powerful practices and approaches will sustain us and move us forward?
- How do we release the capacity for innovation and resilience within and across our organisations and communities?
- How can we work together to co-create sustainable organisations and systems of the future?
Short courses are offered as cross-sectoral paths to deepening leadership skills. They are also customised to meet an organisational need identified through Archersfield’s consultancy work.