Foundations For Leadership
Bringing Who You Are To How You Lead
- Location: Brisbane and Far North Qld
- Course Duration: 3 Days (Two sequential, One day a month later)
- Group Size: TBA
- Cost: $990 (GST included)
Your leadership practice can be fulfilling, creative and life-enhancing – if you bring who you are to how you lead. This experiential workshop provides practical methods for cultivating self-awareness as a leader, inspiring and engaging others and taking wise action with confidence and compassion.
In the three days there will be:
- MBTI or DISC for individual leadership style
- True Colours for team leadership style
- Facilitation skill development for participative and inclusive, leadership style
- You will learn principles and practices from contemporary approaches to leadership and organisational learning as well as wisdom traditions
- You will create a powerful collaborative learning lab that will foster deep personal insights, enhance personal skills, and increase your overall leadership effectiveness.
Paul Ziebarth Memorial Scholarship
Superintendent Paul Ziebarth was a respected member of the QPS and the broader community. As an esteemed colleague of the Executive Challenge Academy alumni, Paul took pride in maintaining a personal and passionate contribution to the continued growth of the ECA. He was part of the design team for the Masterclass and The Hague Live Case Study programs which were introduced in 2016. Sadly, Paul passed away before he was able to experience the results of his hard work and commitment.
In deciding how to best recognise and perpetuate Paul’s leadership work, we considered a number of possibilities. His closest colleagues reminded us of Paul’s dedication to what he called “the young folk”. In honour of his commitment to early career leaders, we now commit the Foundations for Leadership Program in Paul’s memory by offering one scholarship to every Brisbane program in 2018 in his name.