- Location: Brisbane
- Course Duration: 2 Days (8am - 5pm)
- Group Size: 25 Maximum
- Cost: $1980
Many Executives realize they need to do things differently in order to enhance and build upon the creativity that already exists within their organization. Over the last decade one response to addressing this complex challenge has been the growth of Innovation Labs. Innovation Labs are a tool to differentiate an organisation’s competitive advantage and sustainability through the development of new intellectual property, products and services, and innovations and improvements to best practice. This program can be offered in-house or for cross–sector, cross-portfolio groups. For more information or to consider the appropriate focus for your innovation team or change lab contact Jan Archer.
Who Should Attend
- Established and emerging leaders from business, government and NGO sectors in or moving towards positions of significant influence.
- Leaders with a commitment of lifelong learning.
Course Content & Outcomes
- Understanding the philosophy behind Innovation Labs.
- Developing Innovation Lab models.
- Applying Innovation Lab practices to workplace scenarios.
- Creating an Innovation Lab in your sector, organisation or industry.
“Jan has been a partner in some of our most creative and Innovating thinking and work. We have collaborated successfully together over a number of years and the results have been AWARD-WINNING!” Bruce Muirhead, CEO, EIDOS and Mind Hive