- Location: Christie Conference Centre - 320 Adelaide St, Brisbane
- Course Duration: 2 Days (8:30am - 5pm)
- Group Size: 25 Maximum
- Cost: $1650 Per Person
Deepen your capacity to lead effectively and learn how to create an adaptive, flexible, learning organisation. Explore what it takes to create an environment where leadership is a shared responsibility, naturally embedded in the fabric of an organisation and community.
Who Should Attend
Everyone committed to deepening their capacity for effective systems thinking in leadership
Middle managers and senior managers as well as those with no formal authority.
Teams are encouraged to attend to further develop their collective leadership.
This intensive, interactive 2-day program is based on the leadership development process described in the Fifth Discipline by Peter Senge. The essence of leadership concerns the capacity of a human community to shape its future. The workshop delves into both personal and inherently collective aspects of systems thinking in leadership. Special attention is given to the domains of personal mastery, mental models and systems thinking as they apply to leading and initiating meaningful change. Participants connect with and benefit from the perspectives of colleagues from a diverse range of organisations from around their regions.
- Learn and practice the five disciplines of organisational learning.
- Understand how underlying systemic structures shape behavior and how to recognise and shift those structures.
- Develop a vision for your organisation.
- Facilitate conversations that promote learning and collaboration.
- Experience the development of a learning community amongst participants.
- Gain a new set of tools and an understanding about how to facilitate meaningful change, both for yourself and within your community or organization.
- Make a profound connection between personal mastery and systems thinking, seeing that deep change in systems and in oneself are inseparable from each other.